Whole Brain® Manager
Applying Whole Brain® Thinking to key management competencies
The Whole Brain® Manager program is a modular program for reinforcing and advancing key management skills through the lens of Whole Brain® Thinking.
Our clients use this program to integrate Whole Brain® Thinking concepts into their broader management development initiatives.
Each section is designed to stand alone or be delivered as part of the full program.
- Management Fundamentals: Think. Communicate. Build.
- Management Functions: Implement. Solve. Decide.
- Managing People: Recognize. Coach. Relate.
- Gain an understanding of themselves and others, as well as the ways they can optimize productivity through agile thinking and communication.
- Apply the Whole Brain® Model to problem solving, decision making, delegation, workflow alignment and other key management functions.
- Use a Whole Brain® approach to lead, develop and coach diverse work groups and work effectively with internal and external customers.