Bridge the communication gap and develop the skills to quickly connect, listen and understand, and be understood.
ThinkAbout Communicating is a group learning program, build on the foundation of Whole Brain® Thinking.
Our clients use this program with their employees to to build on Whole Brain®concepts and how to apply them to their communication and presentation skills
Each section is 1 hour, and designed to stand alone or as part of the full program.
- Whole Brain® Communication
- Knowing Your Audience
- Communicating in the Workplace
- Presenting Your Ideas
- Explore how thinking preferences affect communication styles and how to adapt their communication style to the thinking preferences of others
- Recognize how across-quadrant thinking preferences affect communication
- Learn how to use the Whole Brain® Communicator to plan written and oral communications
- Analyze messages and personalize messages to match the thinking preferences of the recipient
- Present ideas in a Whole Brain® way, applying the four tips for better communication to create impromptu messages and move people to action